L4W Discussion Thread III

dimsdale

First Post
Lots of reasons, but they all boil down to the fact that this is just a game. Circumstances and interests change, and while it may once have been fun to spend hours a day poring over the details of character sheets and encounter prep, sooner or later just about everyone finds that they just don't have the time or interest anymore.

Make sense. I hope that everyone who is currently playing is enjoying this as much as I am and are not reaching the point of burnout.

All who are in it for the long haul, say aye!

Kruk shout out "AYE!"

Atanatotatos

First Post
Hadarai and Alexander start battering the flat of their swords on their shields, producing a loud, rhytmic noise.
[size=+2]AYE!![/size], they roar as one.

JoeNotCharles

First Post
7 Rabbit looks up from the tome he's pouring over. "What?" he says, distracted. "Oh, aye, aye." He goes back to reading.

Deep in the forest at the heart of the island - or is it the Feywild? The edges are blurry here - an ancient oak sways, wood creaking around a black iron rod driven into its heart. The wind ruffles soothingly through its leaves and its branches nod slowly back and forth. It is asleep. In a little under a week, the great binding will collapse, the ancient fey doors will burst open, and it will stalk toward Daunton seeking answers, but for now it sleeps, and the wind whispering over and around it whispers, "Aye."

Last edited:

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Larinza looks up from searching goblin bodies on the snowy hills, she looks up at the dark and cloudy skies a compulsion to speak comes over her.

"Aye"

"That was odd."

KenHood

First Post
Palindrome pounds his pillow with a fist.

"Shuuuuuut uuuuuuuup!"

"Some of us are trying to sleep!"

"Jerks."

He jerks the covers over his head.

dimsdale

First Post
Palindrome pounds his pillow with a fist.

"Shuuuuuut uuuuuuuup!"

"Some of us are trying to sleep!"

"Jerks."

He jerks the covers over his head.

Kruk walks towards the sleeping Palindrome, stepping softly in his platemail armor, and then screams "AYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE !"

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Raiyek stands tall, straight as a ramrod, and with great dignity and reverence declares, "Aye."

And behind Raiyek, shrouded by the shadows, a vague, lithe figure nods, grins, and almost whispers, "Oh, Aye." Then disappears. But there is the distinct feeling that he (or she, or it) will be back. Oh yes, he'll be back.

Last edited:

nerdytenor

First Post
Tander, lost in his own thoughts as usual, raises his head to speak.

"I..."

He struggles to complete the sentence, but nothing else comes out. Just "I".

Remove ads