L4W Discussion Thread V

CaBaNa

First Post
[SBlock=gamer tag] CaBaNa Dread on Xbox live, I play the ME3 multiplayer still, feel free to add.[/sblock]

Finished ME3 once, playing multiplayer until the new endings drop. 5th playthrough?! *envy*

How are the new Skyrim mods Mewness?

VanderLegion

First Post
[SBlock=gamer tag] CaBaNa Dread on Xbox live, I play the ME3 multiplayer still, feel free to add.[/sblock]

Finished ME3 once, playing multiplayer until the new endings drop. 5th playthrough?! *envy*

Sent you a friend request, not that I've had a ton of time for multiplayer (almost done with SP, then I can actually get back to multi). Played more multiplayer on PC than I have on xbox (friend wanted to be able to play MP with me so he bought me the pc version :p)

treex

First Post
Hey guys, my laptop's inner screen cracked when it fell on the floor so I can't get much net access. I'll be inactive until whenever it gets fixed (which could be forever because the prices around here are pretty high and my parents insist that I get it fixed back in my hometown)

So yeah... :<

Dekana

Explorer
Everyone who was on the Approval Requests wiki page should now have an approval from an SR or a request for corrections. Most of the characters I looked at needed at least some small corrections, so please check your sheet if you were waiting for review.

We still need someone else to go through this backlog of approval requests and grant the second approval. Any volunteers? :)

Remove ads