L4W Discussion Thread V

Velmont

First Post
Speaking of the devil, r1 contacted me today. RL was rough for him for a bit but he's long recovered from the accident and doing fine. Doesn't look he'll be back anytime soon (he didn't mention it), but he's doing well.

FYI.

I am really happy to hear that... I found that strange he disappear without even a small word. Wish him well.

dimsdale

First Post
Speaking of the devil, r1 contacted me today. RL was rough for him for a bit but he's long recovered from the accident and doing fine. Doesn't look he'll be back anytime soon (he didn't mention it), but he's doing well.

FYI.

glad to hear that R1 is doing better. We miss you

Lord Sessadore

Explorer

FYI.
Very good to hear that r1 is doing well - thanks for letting us know, stonegod.

Wish you all the best, r1.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
hi all, as sg noted, I have returned. My apologies to everyone here, especially my players and DM's. Things are going well, thank you.
Good to have you back ren. Evidently ENWorld still thinks I need to spread XP around before I can tag you again (even after all this time). Lol.

Remove ads