L4W Discussion Thread V

jbear

First Post
[MENTION=79620]Ozymandias79[/MENTION] Hi :eek: Would you by any chance be available to judge "A Call for Lovers"?

(Sorry, I wasn't aware you were a judge; I was thrown off by your cunning use of the word 'them'. Apologies.)

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
All: *Off Topic* My family and I will be in Chicago over the next two days. Anyone live up that way? Can you recommend a restaurant?

BTW: I might have internet access, but I won't have any time for it. I should be back by Friday night.

jbear

First Post
Help!

I was making a new character on the wiki and when I went to add a photo it asked me to log in. I did so, and then I think I added the photo in the wrong place, just after the summary line.

Now it's messed up! There is no option to edit the page anywhere, so I can't undo what I did! Argh!

Someone knowledgeable of the wiki pages, can this be undone? What do I have to do so it allows me to edit the page again?

All and any help appreciated!

Btw here is the page in question: PC:Marcus Leather - L4W Wiki

renau1g

First Post
All: *Off Topic* My family and I will be in Chicago over the next two days. Anyone live up that way? Can you recommend a restaurant?

BTW: I might have internet access, but I won't have any time for it. I should be back by Friday night.

[MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION] lives there I believe. Where about are you staying? Downtown? I've been a few times, once I know where you're at, I may know something too.

dimsdale

First Post
@dimsdale lives there I believe. Where about are you staying? Downtown? I've been a few times, once I know where you're at, I may know something too.

Ed Debevics (spelling) It is a great family restruant where the waitresses are purposely rude to the patrons to the point that they are very funny. My family has been there multiple times.

Son of Meepo

First Post
Help!

I was making a new character on the wiki and when I went to add a photo it asked me to log in. I did so, and then I think I added the photo in the wrong place, just after the summary line.

Now it's messed up! There is no option to edit the page anywhere, so I can't undo what I did! Argh!

Someone knowledgeable of the wiki pages, can this be undone? What do I have to do so it allows me to edit the page again?

All and any help appreciated!

Btw here is the page in question: PC:Marcus Leather - L4W Wiki

It looks like you pasted from another sheet is visual mode rather than source mode. In order for the section heading to work, they have to be on their own line.

Do my changes make the page as editable as you had expected?

renau1g

First Post
BTW - to HMG - I love Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives (tv show) and there's a ton in Chicago. Here's a list of the ones in IL. You can zoom in to Chicago and (hopefully) find one near you. I'm planning to go to New Orleans in the summer and plan to try to visit one of the places I saw on the show (not sure my heart will survive the experience though... ;))

Diners Drive-ins and Dives Illinois

Son of Meepo

First Post
The one time I was in Chicago, it was for business, and I didn't have time to eat anything other than fast food.

But I do remember really enjoying my stay at the Hotel Allegro.

Remove ads