• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

L4W Discussion Thread V

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Speaking of, I don't know if you've found a picture for him yet, but I have a few. I'll attach them.

Oh, it's not related, but I also have a great picture that would be awesome for Kaz. I'll upload it here too so [MENTION=44459]Luinnar[/MENTION] can see if he wants it.

Attachments

• 25v.jpg
    25v.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 87
  • 83014_CN_GL.jpg
    83014_CN_GL.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 110
  • Chuko__2nd_Gig_by_WhoDrewThis.gif
    Chuko__2nd_Gig_by_WhoDrewThis.gif
    66.6 KB · Views: 99
  • Crane_Kenku_Duelist_by_crutz.jpg
    Crane_Kenku_Duelist_by_crutz.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 82
  • Kathak_the_Kenku_by_carakav.jpg
    Kathak_the_Kenku_by_carakav.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 75
  • Kenkuorbmage.jpg
    Kenkuorbmage.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 135

Mewness

First Post
I'd go for the scrawny one with the big yellow eye (not really how I see Scarmiglione, but the picture is funny and distinctive).

Luinnar

First Post
Speaking of, I don't know if you've found a picture for him yet, but I have a few. I'll attach them.

Oh, it's not related, but I also have a great picture that would be awesome for Kaz. I'll upload it here too so @Luinnar can see if he wants it.
Looks like Kaz gained 5 strength since last leveling up ;) I do like it though, thanks! Please switch out his map picture for that one.

JoeNotCharles

First Post
It seems like since I was here last, they added a "rarity" tag to all magic items, and not I can't buy anything not marked "Common" in the Character Builder. Are we enforcing that?

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
I was actually going to make a proposal earlier today that we ignore item rarity.

It actually probably my least favorite thing that's come out for 4e so far.

renau1g

First Post
Ghorgor Bay is the only surviving original member of the rather deadly "Chef's Request"...the rest have all met grisly ends gathering "ingredients" for a famous Dauntonian chef.

Oh, and I hate rarity rules...

Remove ads