• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

L4W Discussion Thread V

renau1g

First Post
Anyone else having issues launching MapTools?

2nd day in a row I can't launch it. I open up the launch link on their site and the big icon appears on my screen then disappears. Nothing opens up after that.

covaithe

Explorer
I just launched it successfully from the web site. I don't have any actual campaign files to check it on here at the moment, but it started up okay.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Might be a problem with my Java then. Damnit all.
Are you launching from the web site every time or just a previous download? If the former, than its likely a Java problem. if the latter, then you may need a new version (happened to me once).

renau1g

First Post
Tried both unfortunately...same version. Now Java is crashing my browser (tried FF & IE). DL'd Chrome and it's working with that...stupid IT problems...

I reinstalled Java and it appears to be working.

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
I've bolded the errata.

Twin Strike Ranger Attack 1
If the first attack doesn&#8217t kill it, the second one will.
At-Will &#10022 Martial, Weapon
Standard Action Melee or Ranged weapon
Requirement: You must be wielding two melee weapons or a ranged weapon.
Targets: One or two creatures
Attack: Strength vs. AC (melee; main weapon and off-hand weapon) or Dexterity vs. AC
(ranged), two attacks
Hit: 1[W] damage per attack. If you hit the same creature twice, it must make a saving
throw. On a failure, it automatically drops to 0 hit points.

Increase damage to 2[W] at 21st level.

Remove ads