• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

labyrinth

cjr88

First Post
So, remember that old windows screen saver of the maze? Well, I'm looking for a program/site that I can make a maze and then send my adventurers through it kind of like that old screen saver. anyone know of something like that?

GX.Sigma

Adventurer
I think he means something where he can input a dungeon map and turn it into a 3d environment.

I tried making the Caves of Chaos in Minecraft (the hard way) and never got through it; maybe there's an app that does it automatically.

Last edited:

cjr88

First Post
I'll caution you that it's really hard to make mazes fun or compelling in tabletop. Your best bet would be a battle mat, IMO.

I am well aware that mazes can be a frustrating thing for some gamers. But I'm that ass of a DM that likes to challenge the players as well as their characters with riddles and puzzles. Though I wouldn't take it too far I would make it a small simple maze so as not to frustrate players too much and if they get though it without hitting any dead ends then it's a big moral bost and if the group gets a moral bost like that I let that transfer to in game and give the group the effects of bless for a few encounters.
Sorry if I'm rambling ^^;

Remove ads