• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Lakelands] Play By Post Now Recruiting [Full]

maddmic

Explorer
Sorry all, been a little preoccupied! She was born on Saturday the 27th at 0706MT. She is 19" long and weighed 6 lbs and 5 oz. I'm a daddy!

Hey hey! That's fantastic!

The fact that I'm awake at 3 in the morning should give you a hint as to what lies ahead for you.. :p

The first few weeks might seem hard, but just remember that it keeps getting better. Any 'phase' that your baby goes through always seems to pass after a few days or so, so if things seem tough, just know that it won't last forever (even though it might seem like it will!). I always find that when experienced parents give advice to new parents, they always seem to gloss over the hard parts..

Having said that, enjoy every minute of it! It sounds cliché, but they do grow up so fast. After only 2 and a half months, I can't believe how much bigger and how much different she looks from when she was born. And when they give you that first smile (after 2-3 months).. makes those sleepless nights all worthwhile.

Congratulations, pops!

Raven Crowking

First Post
First off, congrats! Everyone knows that role-players make the best parents.... ;)

Second off, sorry about the long wait between posts (especially now, when things are critical). The one upside to this is that when the new campaign sourcebook is completed, I should be able to send each of you a copy gratis.

RC

Raven Crowking

First Post
I just followed the link, and it worked for me. Of course, the file is in the Lakelands Yahoo group, so you should be able to easily get it that way.

Membership hath its priviledges.

RC

I updated my character (back on page 2) to 4th level. Went up as Ranger. Also selected Magical Beasts as his favored enemy since I never decided on one when I created the character. I figure it is only natural that he have that as favored enemy after the Manticore.

Remove ads