• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Lakelands] Play By Post Now Recruiting [Full]

Raven Crowking said:
If so, take a look at this thread: http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=126046. Thanks in advance!

RC
Sorry, no. My wife is (she is one of Canada's heralds, actually! Canadian Heraldic Authority), but she's not into D&D. Though since her job is creating coats-of-arms, you'd think she would be!

I just checked the site out.. she's not on there yet. She's the Coppermine herald (has been for over a year and a half), but since this is a government website, she should be up there in about a decade or so :p .

All of Canada's heralds are named after Canadian rivers, if anyone's curious.

RC,

I have been out with a rather nasty illness for the last week or so and I'm just starting to feel better. I will catch up and post as soon as possible.

Toric

maddmic

Explorer
All,

Just a quick note to let you all know that my wife is expecting and I could verywell be a dad SOON. So, in the case that I miss some posts, please bear with me as I might be in the hospital with our new addition.

Thanks!

Remove ads