D&D 5E Last Chance for Idle Q4 Product Speculation

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I think that the Q4 book will be some kind of Iggwilv's Guide to the Planes, but that's just my two cents.

The big question mark is what the DM section of the book entails: I think we know what will be in the players section (though not what made the cut), though the Rave variant rules remain mysterious: but t most that's a third of a 5E hardcover on terms of material. Now, I hope we get some good solid name lists and othwr andom tables, but right now, I think we might reasonably expect the final fo of the mass battle rules from Ghosts of Saltmarsh & Descent into Aver us (the vehicle rules were revealed to be a test for a complete mass combat system they were working on), and Sidekick rules from the Essentials Kit expanded...but I dunno if that is "half a book" material.

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
The big question mark is what the DM section of the book entails: I think we know what will be in the players section (though not what made the cut), though the Rave variant rules remain mysterious: but t most that's a third of a 5E hardcover on terms of material. Now, I hope we get some good solid name lists and othwr andom tables, but right now, I think we might reasonably expect the final fo of the mass battle rules from Ghosts of Saltmarsh & Descent into Aver us (the vehicle rules were revealed to be a test for a complete mass combat system they were working on), and Sidekick rules from the Essentials Kit expanded...but I dunno if that is "half a book" material.
It could contain planar information, or it could have DM information for exploration, and other tools.

Remove ads