• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E LAST CHANCE TO WIN FREE 4e Rulebooks DEADLINE JAN 30th!!! GET ENTRIES IN!!

Tolen Mar

First Post
I only just discovered this contest. I'll give it a whirl, but 20 levels is a lot of work.

I hope I can get done in time...

EDIT: now that I think about it, I do have issues with Power Attack. So Najo, I just sent my entry with a redraft of the feat. It ought to be in your mailbox.

Last edited:

PoeticJustice

First Post
Just sent in mine. I wonder if it's easier to build a new feat or a twentieth level character. Something tells me there are going to be a lot more entries for the second contest. I'll be happy to see the results even if I don't win.

In fact, I really hope we get to see the re-drafts of Power attack after the contest. I'm curious to see other people's takes on it.

iskurthi

First Post
I just sent in my contribution to the category one wrongness - "double jump". Hopefully I got in under the wire. I may feel dirty and wrong for touching all that cheese, but I got to use the Book of Nine Swords.

Najo

First Post
We are judging submissions now. Give us till the end of February to get everything wrapped up and the finalists posted.

Remove ads