League of Darkness: To all whom hate and slay vampires

league_of_darkness said:

Yes, I know that my actions will cause a great imbalance, but I really don't care. If they took away the light of your life, you would do the same thing!

A simple note lays pinned up next to this sentance

"...yes... I would do the same. So fair warning... keep away from my son, find another thief for your league. And if I hear you threaten him, or anyone close to him again, I will find you."

((Edit: Spelling is good :raincloud ))

Janos Audron

Explorer
*This note appears much the same as the last*

"why do you all meddle in the business of others? if the league wishes to come and die let them come and die. i would think you would want those that are stupid enough gone from your lives, yet to try to save them. why? does that not make you as foolish as they are? if they are determined to die they are going to find a way to do it with or without your help, so just let them be. they will come and i will take care of them, not the other way around as you assume. the vampires will not die, for every one of us they destroy we will turn 10 of their number. as long as i survive we will never fall, and i shall never be defeated. so once again, i say 'come and die'."

L

league_of_darkness

Oh please!

*A note simply appears*
Do you really think that that ditty, family loving witch is the true leader of the League? Ha! She is, yes, the co. leader, but I guarentee you, the purpus of the league is far more than that of her pittiful family!
My life was ruined by vampires, and I do not care what anyone says, I will destroy them all!

*The note is left unsigned*

Janos Audron

Explorer
*another note of the same type appears*

"who the true leader is bears no consequence on the outcome of your quest.
anyone who comes to challenge me shall be killed, if i fell mercifull on that day. if i do not they will be turned and made to kill or turn their own families.
that is not a idle threat, but an oath sworn on the very darkness that gives me life.

give up your insane quest now or face punishment far worse than you could ever hope or fear to imagine.

this is my final warning."

Janos Audron

Explorer
*a young man walks in and post this note, then turns and walks away.
he sits in the back corner of the tavern and begins to wisper something to himself*

Attention
for the soul of the true leaders of the vampire slayers a bounty is offered in the amount of 100,000,000 gold coins each. to receive this reward you must trap the souls of these persons in diamonds and then send a messenger(pm) to mind me. my name is Kavinr Harthor and i will be in this tavern every day from this until the bounty is brought in. if this price is not acceptable to you bring the soul and a better price may be negotiated"

L

league_of_darkness

So you threaten me?

*A note written in the blood of a once Vampire Lord ((milosh_drown)) appears on the message board. The handwritting is sloppy with sharp edged letters. *

Foolish vampire! Do you really think you can kill me? PLEASE! And as for turning, there are two flaws to that little plan. The first is, I can;t be turned, and the second is my blood is toxic to your kind! I seriously think you should rethink your oaths before making them.

None shall stand against me and survive. As a warning, I slaughtered the Witch, Verdia Windbreaker... May your last moments of undeath be sweet, parasites, for I WILL kill you all!

*Nailed to the bottom of the note is long, blonde hair.... Attached to the severed head of Verdia Windbreaker...*

S

Ssussunriyh

A pale, slender, elegant woman of elven heritage dressed in flowing white robes approaches and studies the string of messages...

The right to life, or unlife as the case might be? There is no such thing...

What right to life has the man who is drowning in the middle of the ocean? The sea will not hearken to his cries. To live is not a right; it is a privilege won by sheer effort, or granted by those who make sacrifices to insure the safety of their fellows.

Personally, I despise vampires and agree that the predatory leeches ought to be exterminated, as one would dispose of rabid dogs that pose a threat to innocent folk. However, many of those who claim to be vampires are nothing more than mentally disturbed individuals with a vampire fetish. They are not really vampires, they only think that they are vampires. (This explains why they can roam about in the sunlight, are unaffected by holy water, and so forth...)

In my estimation, the world would be better off without these delusional mock-vamps, too. Stake them all, to your heart's content.

The message is signed with a mage's sigil: a red eye within a white sunburst.

W

WizO_Pounamu

head removed

The tavern worker frowns as she spots the ghasty decoration on the corkboard fom across the room. Quickly she removes the severed head, taking it out of the tavern for disposal.

Lady_Acoma

First Post
Feel the love...

*A young half-elven vampiress walks casually up to the board smiling lightly as she reads through the posts the picking up a pen and settling down to write out her own note*

I don't disagree with those that loose their families to my kind, hate and anger is a given through that. But, killing all of my kind is foolish and naive. Open your eyes to what everyone is trying to tell you, many of them have many times many years fighting those like me, they understand us and how to hurt us. I say that with respect to the detail that they pay to their skill. You on the other hand seem to insist on barging in and destroying everything. You will soon see that is not wise and you will be cut off from all others facing an enemy that you will not be able to beat. You will die if you continue to on through this path. I have little doubt of that.

Further more your choice of ink for your last note binds me to you. You see Milosh was a friend of mine. I know that it was the witch that killed him but in using his remains like that you invite pain and danger on yourself. Make sure to check your path before you step on, because there are many that will be watcing.

*standing quietly she delicately posts her message looking at the note written in Milosh's blood closing her eye producing a tear as she kisses her finger tips and lays them over the script for a long moment before walking away obviously in strong emotional pain.*

W

WizO_Pounamu

One note removed, one note posted

The tavern worker returns with a carefully written note, surprisingly legible for her (if you forgive some of the spelling ;) ). Grumbling, she tears down any notes that look like they have blood on them (league_of_darkness's last one) and posts her own.

To all it may concern,
Be advised that it may be legal to hunt vampires in the Greyhawk Domain, as they is not considered "human" enough for lawful protection. Vampires, like to drow elves, may be hunted down on sight without legal consekuences. They come to this place of their own free will and at own risk.

Yet if either folk are foolish enough for leave body remains here, in the Crossroads, then I will personally attempt to make their business like to hell until I think they have paid debt for such disgusting behaviour. This is a place of business concerned with food and drink, not Town Square or Gallows.

- Pounamu
staff of CRT

Remove ads