• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

LEB Discussion Thread '10 Pt 2

WEContact

First Post
How does one earn RP credits? And does anyone feel like trying to strike up conversation with the PC I just wrote into the tavern?

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Grading is over so I can finally post more.

What WD Said: You get them only during adventures. You get to choose when to spend them, as opposed to just getting them all at once (and keeps track of parcels easier).

There are several character in the tavern, its just quiet as more people need to submit adventures. (Hint, hint, hint)

Unless someone proposes otherwise, the NWN themes are if reskinned by my understanding. Ditto w/ Feywild.

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
I would have start my adventure sooner, but I had only my first approval yesterday... I need two approval, no? Hint, hint, hint ;)

Son of Meepo

First Post
If I hadn't mentioned before I have Ghourra Gravedigger, Mul Cleric-Warlord level 6 ready for adventure.

I keep trying to run adventures online, but I tend to lose the ability/interest in keeping up with them about half way through. I've yet to see one through to the end.

VanderLegion

First Post
Hey, I'm working on making a character, had a couple of quick questions.

First, what deities are used in LEB? I know in L4W they've got their own pantheon of deities, is that the case here as well?

Also, can divine boons/psionic talents be purchased in place of items with the starting parcels? (thinking specifically of the raven queen's shroud (or a reskin for a LEB deity if they have different ones?) and mercurial mind)

Last edited:

Son of Meepo

First Post
It's just the standard Eberron deities. You should be able to find info about them with a quick search.

The Undying Court is probably closest to the Raven Queen that I could find - "The Undying Court is a pantheon of ancient deathless elves animated by positive energy. The elves of Aerenal seek their counsel and petition their favor. The court's favored weapon is the scimitar."

VanderLegion

First Post
It's just the standard Eberron deities. You should be able to find info about them with a quick search.

The Undying Court is probably closest to the Raven Queen that I could find - "The Undying Court is a pantheon of ancient deathless elves animated by positive energy. The elves of Aerenal seek their counsel and petition their favor. The court's favored weapon is the scimitar."

Hmm, gonna hafta rework my background without the Raven Queen. Might be able to fudge it to make the undying court work, but we'll see...specially since the Kicker in my original background was a visit from The Raven Queen....

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
First, what deities are used in LEB? I know in L4W they've got their own pantheon of deities, is that the case here as well?
Eberron deities, just as the rest of the Eberron setting. The LEB Wiki has some links about the setting.
Also, can divine boons/psionic talents be purchased in place of items with the starting parcels? (thinking specifically of the raven queen's shroud (or a reskin for a LEB deity if they have different ones?) and mercurial mind)
Nope. These (and similar alternative rewards) are, as per the DMG 2, not for sale or resale.
Hmm, gonna hafta rework my background without the Raven Queen. Might be able to fudge it to make the undying court work, but we'll see...specially since the Kicker in my original background was a visit from The Raven Queen....
If you're character does follow the Undying Court, they are almost certainly (1) an elf and (2) from Aerenal (recently or not). They have no following outside the elves of Aerenal.

Remove ads