LEB Discussion Thread '10 Pt 2

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Question:
There is perfect theme in Heroes of Elemental Chaos called Earthwrought

I have character that is earth elemental which (because he's mechanically warforged) cannot speak Primordial ([MENTION=82643]CaBaNa[/MENTION] may remember he tried speaking to Cairn in Primoridal)

This theme gives him an ability fitting for primal earth creature and speaking Primordial is just peachy.

renau1g

First Post
I'm going to try to put a dent into the outstanding PC reviews. First are there any active (i.e. adventuring) PC's that need approvals that are close to xp? There's 27 on the wiki with the Requesting Approval tag so it will likely take some time to work through them.

VanderLegion

First Post
I'm going to try to put a dent into the outstanding PC reviews. First are there any active (i.e. adventuring) PC's that need approvals that are close to xp? There's 27 on the wiki with the Requesting Approval tag so it will likely take some time to work through them.

My character Vanderneeds both of his approvals still. Not sure when we'll be set up to getting xp, we've done a coupla encounters so far (he's in Leaders of the Pack), about to start another one.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
There is bunch of newly leveled characters (or soon to be when [MENTION=41601]ScorpiusRisk[/MENTION] gets around to it :) ) in Rhaspody and there is Venakhad who is on adventure and he has no approvals for level 8 at which he plays

Remove ads