Legacy of Death Part III: Undying Interlude

kaltfeuer

First Post
Healing

Shayera pops up next to the wizard. Forge gets surge+3. Nar gets 21. That should put Forge to full. Nar is down by less than a surge, so it's up to him if he wants to burn a surge or not to cover the difference.

(I realised that I'm missing out on healing ... I can give nominal minor boosts in battle at certain times, but I had forgotten them).

PS - My math was wrong - Nar isn't down surge-1, he's down surge+1. If you spend the surge, just assume I used Healing Word and put yourself at full. I have to short rest to get Shayera's healing back anyway.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
The elf and dwarf are full healed...(and each down a surge).

You begin heading to were you were told the suspicious half elf lived.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
You find Douvan and the grim halfling not far from where you left them, both somewhat mesmerized by recent events. They still question the need, or any reason at all, for them to follow you to Elvid's.

Flaming Bob

First Post
"Given the weird magical nature of our circumstances, we feel it necessary to enlist the aid of competent thaumaturgical scholars such as yourselves, lest we overlook something critical in our investigation."

Buckthorn

First Post
Buckthorn will make his best pitch to try to get Douvan and the halfling to accompany the party. (Diplomacy)

Buckthorn will mention to Douvan, "it may be helpful for us to have you accompany us... Nar Heru was already almost framed for murder once. Clearly some nefarious force is after both us... and you. It may be better for you to stay with us and we can help protect you. It may be better for us for you to be with us in case whatever evil is conspiring against us tries to us some treachery to frame us again. And it could be best for all of us to get to the bottom of this, once and for all. There may be clues at Elvid's house and you may be in a better position to help us find them given your knowledge."

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Well, how can they resist that.

You head back to the edge of town, though not quite as far as before.

You come to a medium sized, two story house. This is supposed to be it.

kaltfeuer

First Post
Senses

Looking for danger, listening for movements, smelling for signs of presence, looking for anything suspicious, etc... Is anyone in the house?

(Dang - for that, I should hear the butterfly flap its wings before the tsunami hits!)

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Its occupied, on both floors. Sound is odd and muffled from the house.

ALSO: you (Ghen) see a strange, translucent eye not far from the door, looking in your general direction.

Last edited:

Remove ads