Legacy of Death Part III: Undying Interlude

dyermaker001

Explorer
Nar does a quick scan for any magical effects. If Ghen points out the eye, Nar is sure to examine it as well.

Also - on the way, if there is time, Nar will attempt to extract any pertinent information regarding the Githyanki from Douvan and Arryn. Were they aware of any activity previously? Do the have any reason to believe that Elvid might be involved with them?

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Douvan is clearly pleased with himself that his speculation on the Githyanki was accurate, even as he is somewhat horrified as to what happened. "Yes, I think that Lich Queen, that seemed like the key". He has nothing really useful to add.

The eye, which would normally be just about impossible to see, is clearly a scrying device, probably local, and may be allowing someone to watch you, right now. The house also probably has some additional magical warding.

ecayford

First Post
Having come within inches of meeting his maker once again, Forge has run out of patience. "Open the door you fool or I'll pull this house down around your ears!" Forge hefts his shield and prepares to follow up on the threat if there is an unsatisfactory response.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
The door opens. You can see inside a bit. Elvid is there, standing back a bit, and beckons you in.

"Yes, yes, come in".

ecayford

First Post
Forge, not being a total dummy. Will try to detect any danger within the room as well as get a sense for the state of mind of Elvid.

Hmm, not bad if I do say so myself!

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Elvid seems a little nervous.

Its a 15*20 or so room.

There is some sound coming from the right of him, inside the house.

Remove ads