Legacy Of The Deep (Pt. 1) - Escape From Zanzer's Dungeon

arwel

First Post
Tanarel stops mid search and pats himself down. "Heartless bast..." He turns to Sydney and the black haired woman, "I guess it was too much to hope for that they left me my pipe and baccy." He half smiles at them before resuming his haphazard search.

Chauzu

First Post
You find the skeletal remains of a rodent scattered beneath the hay as you kick it aside, but you otherwise find nothing out of the ordinary inside the room. A jail it is.

Dungannon

First Post
Sydney Halehearth

"Well fizzlestix. I wish I knew why we were locked up, especially since we did what we were supposed to. I mean it's not like we lost the lizards, or something, we delivered them to Zanzer just like we were s'posed to. Don't s'pose any of you know what kind of lizards those were, do ya? Mine had a bag on its head, and I'm not real familiar with animals anyway."

Poto Knezer

First Post
Raven

"I am called Raven, of Vaasa. I do not know Cormyr well. I've never heard of this wizard before. Is this not against the laws of the land to imprison citizens without cause? Have you knowledge of why this might have occured?"

Monster Zero

First Post
Morn

The tall bald youth stand and does a few streching exercises. He feels the back of his head with his hand. "It would seem that other than a few bruises we are all uninjured. And that we are all brought here for some purpose." He bows to the others in the room." I am Morn, a student of the Old Order and I too was tasked to bring the lizard to this wizard. We seem to be all fish in the same net."

Going up to the bars, Morn carefully attempts to slip though them. (Taking 20 giving me a 26 on my escape artist roll)

Last edited:

Dungannon

First Post
Sydney Halehearth

"Normally, Raven, the guard doesn't lock people up without just reasoning. I don't remember ever encountering the guard, though. Last thing I recall is turning the lizard over to a tall, black haired guy. After that, nuttin' until I woke up in here."

arwel

First Post
Tanarel Whitehart

"Mine also had a bag over it's head. This is no coincidence, it seems we were all lured to the abode of this Tem fellow using the same ruse. Whilst my schooling is broad I have no real knowledge of wildlife. One would assume that 4' long lizards with bags over their heads were not a common sight in Wheloon"

Tanarel grimaces in frustration. His attention is drawn to the table and the whip. Slowly the tall man walks over to the bars opposite the table and tests to see if he can reach as far as the whip.

Turning his back on the table he rests against the bars for a moment. "I wonder if there's anyone on the other side of that door." Brushing the hair from his eyes once more he moves as close to the room's exit as the bars allow. "Hush for a moment, let us see if we can make out any noises beyond that door"

Holding his breath and standing stock still for a moment, Tanarel listens attentivley for any sign of a guard.

Chauzu

First Post
Putting his ear as close to the door as possible, Tanarel is able to faintly make out laughter between two people.

arwel

First Post
Tanarel Whitehart

"It seems our captors are having a good chuckle at our misfortune. I think there's two of them outside the door."

Last edited:

Dungannon

First Post
Sydney Halehearth

"Well of course they're in a good mood. They're out there, not locked in here. Think we can get their attention, so they will come in here and talk to us?"

Sydney walks over to the corner of the cell by the door and prepares to yell something.

Remove ads