Legacy Of The Deep (Pt. 1) - Escape From Zanzer's Dungeon

Dungannon

First Post
Sydney Halehearth

Sydney looks around, a perplexed expression on his face, when the sphere and Goxies disappear. "where'dtheygo?"

He then looks back at the group, shrugs his shoulders, and heads back to the hallway, down to the T section at the end.

Q-Ball

First Post
"Wait sydney ... I dont think those are the right ways out of here. I think we should first check this door over here."

dddawson

First Post
Lucian Fellheath

Lucian shrugs at Tanarel's comment. "If you have any idea at all which direction could lead most quickly to our eventual liberation from this miserable imprisonment, then you've a much better sense of direction than I. By that some token, however, I have no preference for any direction rather than yours. Could we make haste in whichever direction we choose, however?"

Q-Ball

First Post
"It is not a hunch of mine, but from my four footed companion. I couldve misinterpreted, seeing as I am not a wolf trainer or anything like that, but I do think the right way is through this door." With that said Tanarel will pet the wolf once more and start walking towards the door.

OOC: Listen check please ?

Last edited:

Remove ads