• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Legacy Of The Deep (Pt. 1) - Escape From Zanzer's Dungeon

Q-Ball

First Post
Tanarel signals to one of the people still outside of the other room to come to him.

He then looks at the headless orc ones more. He'll touch the spear to see if its lose of something. After doing that he checks the statue to see if there was a head once.

If he finds nothing he drops to his knees towards the wolf."What do you think boy. Which way should we go? And after having said that he points toward the place where the wolf howled and asks "Do you think thats the way out ?"

Zhure

First Post
Aaman

"I'm not a dungeon delver," Aaman says quietly, "but let statues be is a good credo. I recommend we bypass this thing."

Manzanita

First Post
Raven

Raven will sheath her greatsword over her back & notch an arrow in her longbow.

"Morn, Sydney, is there anything behind the ball? Perhaps these pixies could tell us the way out."

Sullaf

First Post
Geramon peeks behind the door, when he is pleasently suprised by the strange glowing globe. He has spend the last couple of minutes petting Ron and playing with him and is now up for something new "How interesting..." he slowly says to no one in particular. "I wonder..."

OOC: Geramon will try to identify/recall anything related to such a sphere

dddawson

First Post
Lucian Fellheath

Lucian comes forward to the door, murmuring something about endless delays. Upon seeing the crystal sphere, his usual expression of composed disinterest fails for a moment. Eyes darting about the room, he notes the five little beings.

"Ah, greetings and salutations. How are all of you this fine day? We are a simple group of freedom-seekers; who might you be?"

Dungannon

First Post
Sydney Halehearth

Sydney will scramble to his hands & knees, backing up til he's sitting against the pillar holding the glowing sphere. Brandishing his dagger in front of him, Sydney confronts the little people, "Who are you, what do you want, why did you trip me, you aren't going to hurt me are you, I have friends that wouldn't like that, can you help us out of here?"

Chauzu

First Post
Morn finds that the trail of blood ends behind pedestal with nothing else to be seen at its place.

Tanarel checks the statue's headlessness while feeling the stability of its spear. The spear is also a part of the statue, so it does not move. There was once a head, and in fact, it can be seen behind the statue's feet broken in rubble.

In response to the fighter's question, the wolf shakes its head and growls at both directions.

The fifth sprite reappears in front of Raven. "Who you callin' a pixie?" the yellow-skinned fellow asks while shaking his fist in front of him. His nose is very big, and wiggles when he continues, "Not us! Don't get us confused with them little buggies!"

The other four nod their heads at its remark.

The sprite turns around to face Lucian, as do the others.

"My name's Gary."

"My name's Garey."

"My name's Garry."

"My name's Garie."

"My name's Stew. We're good, so how 'bout you?"

All five laugh in unison then reappear around Sydney, floating in the air with their tiny, little wings flapping.

"What do YOU want? *ahem*"

"We didn't trip you! *ahem*"

"Eye for an eye! *ahem*"

"We have friends that do! *ahem*"

"How can we help you? *ahem*"

The green ball is unknown to Geramon, but his gaze on it is hard to turn off.

Q-Ball

First Post
After seeing Wolfie growl in both directions Tanarel will walk towards the others: "Thanks for the help boy, That will save alot of time. Now shall we go." He wispers to Aaman: "I dont think these are the ways out, lets get back to the group."

After walking back and into the room Tanarel will take one step back and utter the words: "What sorcery is this? Can this be ... another trap." Tanarel will take out his Shiny Sword.

After he has recovered a bit from the shiny globe he notices the sprites. Yet again Tanarel will take a step back and says: COLOR=red]"It just gets weirder and weirder in this dungeon. When will the madness end. Whats next ... A dragon of some sort !"[/COLOR]

OOC: Can i try a sense motive on any of the sprites ?

[Roll] 5 + 3 (Ranks + Cha) = 8 (Yeah, thisll never work) [/Roll]

Last edited:

dddawson

First Post
Lucian Fellheath

Lucian is momentarily taken aback by the behavior of the not-pixies, then nods. "I am honored to make your acquaintances. My name is Lucian Fellheath, of the...well, that's of no relevance in the here and now. I hope you will not mind any impertinence I may be showing, but I would ask you a number of questions. What sort of beings are you? What is this intriguing sphere? Whose blood is this on the floor? How do you feel about Zanzer Tem? Can you tell us how we might get out of this dungeon?"

Remove ads