• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Legacy Of The Deep (Pt. 1) - Escape From Zanzer's Dungeon

Chauzu

First Post
OOC: Can i try a sense motive on any of the sprites ?

[Roll] 5 + 3 (Ranks + Cha) = 8 (Yeah, thisll never work) [/Roll]

Don't even need to respond to that. :p

------------------------------

"We be Goxies!" proclaims Gary.

"None of your business!" yells Garey.

"What blood do you speak of?" asks Garry. As the group looks back onto the ground, not a drop of blood remains.

"Zanzer Tem, la la lem!" sings Garie.

"Dark and deep, who knows how to leave, so why not sleep?" twirls Stew with Z's.

Garey zooms in front of Morn. "That be Garey to you, baldy! Humph!"

Dungannon

First Post
Sydney Halehearth

Sydney slowly regains his feet while sheathing his dagger. A stupifying expression still on his face, he turns to the crystal sphere and begins examining it.

Q-Ball

First Post
Tanarel not really knowing what to think of the situation laughs and puts his sword back into his shin.

"Noble Goxies, could you do me the favor of telling me what this weird green globe does. If you do, Ill give you this shiny coin. Tanarel takes a gp out of his pocket, wipes it clean so that it shines a bit more, and then stretches his hand to give it to the closest goxie.

Chauzu

First Post
Sydney, when putting his hands close to the sphere, feels static electricity to his palms. All of the goxies turn their eyes at Sydney as the halfling tries to touch the object... without success. His hands go directly through the sphere as if it were a ghost. All of the sprites laugh together.

"Noble Goxie... I like the sound of that yes!"

"Yes!" *ahem*

"And to think... Zanzer has plenty of gold waiting for him."

"A gold coin for a secret? Ha ha!"

"Ha ha!" *ahem*

"Silly!" *ahem*

"Anything you can do for us? Leave us be!"

"Advice!"

"Advice!"

"Advice!"

"Grow some hair!" *ahem*

"But don't go into the lair!" *ahem*

"Death and despair!" *ahem*

"Many teeth without a care!" *ahem*

"Cold and unfair!" *ahem*

In unison, "Goodbye and so long! Green and beautiful, but don't stare!"

With that the goxies disappear again, and so does the glowing sphere.

Q-Ball

First Post
"Well that was something you dont see everyday. It keeps getting stranger and stranger." Tanarel turns towards the wolf and askes while petting him:"Do you sense anything more out of the ordinairy than that last display of weird looking creatures around here, boy ?"

OOC: Did the pedestal dissapear as well ?

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
Morn

"I think if we do find a lair, we would be better off avoiding it. Caution is I think the best course of action here."

Manzanita

First Post
Raven

"Perhaps this goxie encounter will make sense in light of later events. For now, lets keep moving."

Raven will head across the room & listen at the other door.

Remove ads