Legacy of the Silver Dragon (Swords and Wizardry Core, 4th Ed)

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Hello all,
field season is starting again: I'll be in the field for ten days starting monday, so expect slower posting from me for that time.

Binder Fred

Hey there, folks! Just warning you guys (and gall) that I'll be going on vacation from the 5th onwards (i.e. two mondays from now). I'll therefore be away from the internet for about ten(10) days during that time, if all goes well (camping out and all that :D).

Binder Fred

OOC: Apologies for my slowness! Crazy week at work and at home. Will try to get an update shortly!
Arg! Was looking forward to some roleplay tonight and now *both* of my IC threads with new posts turn out to -well- not be IC at all! Oh cruel world. :.-(

Speaking of, had some medical emergency in my family. Nothing too major, it's probably turning out to be, but while I'll still technically be vacationing it won't quite be the camp-fest we had originallly planned. On the plus side: internet access.

Binder Fred

Looking at my Combat Stats, it seems Antares took one point of damage during our exploration of the caves yesterday. Did that heal-up during the night or is it still current, [MENTION=11033]gambler1650[/MENTION]?

gambler1650

Explorer
Binder Fred: You recover 1 HP per night of rest. So Antares is fully recovered. I don't recall how much damage Muzdin took (I believe it was 1 HP also and will go back to check).

All: I've been distracted by the government shutdown. I am a non-essential government employee. On the positive side, I may have more time the next week or so to respond here! Will try to get a response in the IC thread tomorrow at latest.

Remove ads