• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Legends of Hawaiki 2: Where the Wild Things Are

Mirth

Explorer
Jumping out of the way of the surprise attack, Puna Tani's warrior nature takes over as he instinctively swings his club towards the worm, putting his back into the strike. Improved Init, Power Attack, +1 Club

G

Guest 11456

As the ground starts to shift, Tu-Ru jumps to a more stable area. Upon seeing the glowing reddish brown worm-like creature, the large O'Punga goes into a fit of rage, moves to striking range, and swings his club at the beast.
(Init=19+2(Mod)=21, Attack=13+8(Mod)+2(Rage)=23, Damage=2+7(mod)+2(rage)=11)

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Init order Puna Tani 24, Wai 22, Tu-Ru 21, Creature 15, Lani & Tatiki 8,

Puna Tani leaps in against the creature only to miss as the creature lunges at Tatiki slamming into the druid who hangs perilously close. Tatiki again bangs into the ground as the creatures head hits like a stone club causing him to slide further. Worse still stinging green slime burst forth from its maw (Rfx save).

But Tu-Ru is soon at his side, his eyes ablaze as his club swings its wide arc and strikes hard into the creatures side suprising you all as a gout of flame burst from the wound!....

Wai quickly pulls back from the creature calling the spirits to defend him from attack, whilst beside him Lani steps forward into the fray thrusting her dagger forward and burying it in the worms side...

(Tatiki reflex save dc 13)

Last edited:

wolff96

First Post
(OOC: Sorry, for some reason the boards never informed me of the new posts to this thread.)

Wai stumbles and falls, sliding down the slope quickly and slamming into the ground before he can stop himself. Gasping at the size of the large worm, the young sorcerer reacts quickly anyway.

Dodging backwards, he casts quickly invokes a protective Shield around himself and eyes the creature warily.

[Save 6 + 3 = 9, 3 Damage; Initiative 20 + 2 = 22; Concentration Check (Defensive Casting) 15 + 7 = 22, Success]

Seonaid

Explorer
[I've had that problem myself. Kind of frustrating. :)]

Lani unsheathes her dagger and stabs at the creature. Attack roll 19 + BAB 3 = 22

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Tatiki is hurting as he dodges back from the worst of the attack, the slime stinging his exposed skin but nothing more. The combination of Tu-Ru blow and Lani's dagger have the creature reeling thrashing about trying to escape, the creature glows and some of the leaf debris below it burst into flames

(ooc Tu-Ru, Lani Relx save dc 12 please to avoid fire damage.
Also please Check the Character Profiles thread - some of you haven't yet determined your HP totals eg Tatiki's reads HP 3d8+3, Wai's 4+2d4+6, Tu-Rus 12+2d12+6. If you want me to determine the totals I can but I'd prefer you did:)
)

Seonaid

Explorer
Lani screeches as she gets burned [save roll 3 + mod 1 = 4] and then plunges her dagger back into the creature. Attack roll 4 + BAB 3 = 7

Remove ads