• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Legion, Season 2 Trailer. Yeah baby, it is.

CapnZapp

Legend
To temper expectations, I found S02E01 a tad... strained.

As if they were trying too hard to be weird.

The genius of S01 was how effortlessly weird it was

Ps. Not giving up on S02, not by a longshot.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
To temper expectations, I found S02E01 a tad... strained.

As if they were trying too hard to be weird.

The genius of S01 was how effortlessly weird it was

Ps. Not giving up on S02, not by a longshot.

yeah, I suspect its not easy now that the audience knows what to expect (ie the unexpected) and so they have to ramp up the weirdness elements in a way that is slightly contrived. The Educational voice overs are such an element, done well. The dance sequences are a bit borderline however

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
So far the first season is clearly the better one. I really hope the second season stops spinning around and gets to the actual story it's been teasing the viewers with. :hmm:

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Now that the second season has aired I do have to say that unfortunately only the later part of the season matches the first season in quality and content. The finale was pretty damn good, but it sure took a long and windy road to get there.

It's obviously set for a third season, which is being made, and I hope that they keep the quality they've now reached instead of walking backwards again like they did this season.

Remove ads