• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 1E Leif's AD&D 1E Recruiting Thread

Leif

Adventurer
I had a recruiting thread for my two ongoing 1e AD&D games in a forum very like this one, but I can't seem to find it now. Anyway, a person or two has expressed interest in playing in the next such game that I start, so I'm opening this thread so the group-building process can take place here. If you have any such interest, please feel free to chime-in and post. When/If we get enough interested people to form a group, then we'll see about starting another game. One proviso: I don't know how many more games I can run before they all start to suffer, so this may also soon become a DM recruiting thread as well!

In the DM-recruiting vein, I'm happy to report that DMing a 1E game is far less demanding than a 3.x or later game!

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
I hope you can gather enough interest to start a new game!
Thanks! I guess you liked what you saw in the other threads, then? We should be able to stir up a little bit of interest, I hope. If nothing else, [MENTION=92511]steeldragons[/MENTION] may be willing to play in a third game....

wolfattack

First Post
Thanks! I guess you liked what you saw in the other threads, then? We should be able to stir up a little bit of interest, I hope. If nothing else, @steeldragons may be willing to play in a third game....

Yep, i'm reading your adventures in the Greyhawk beta game and besides that i'm waiting to play in a decent AD&D game for quite some time. :)

Leif

Adventurer
Hey, [MENTION=84523]Zimmer[/MENTION], a/k/a J. Paul Zimmer, are you still looking for a game to join? This would be a FIRST EDITION AD&D game, and so far, we have howandwhy99 and wolfattack who are interested. And possibly/probably steeldragons, who has played in every single AD&D game that I have run here at ENWorld. (All TWO of them.)

Interestingly. steeldragons was born in the US but currently lives in Andorra. I seem to remember you mentioning that country for one reason or another back in the day.

This post (message) is for J. Paul Zimmer of Colorado-- the email address that I have for you (the queensrock address) is not working correctly now. I googled you but couldn't easily find a good address, so I'm trying this. It worked last time....

Last edited:

Remove ads