• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Leif's DISCONTINUED GURPS Traveller Game -- IC01

Leif

Adventurer
Edenelt/Trin's Veil : the Zeering Conglomerate Corporate Fixers head for Simulgrab

A small crowd of people is standing nearby under a shed that says "Commuter Tram" on the back of it. The Travellers make their way to it, and a Commuter Tram pulls up to the shed in fairly short order. Standing in the Tram one of the Travellers casually mentions Simulgrab and a man standing nearby says, "Oh, you going to Simulgrab? That's whre I"m headed also. We debark at the third stop."

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
"Third stop, great," Zoe says as she wedges herself between commuters on the tram and grabs the overhead rail.

"If you don't mind me asking, how come you're heading down that way? Do you work there?"

Leif

Adventurer
Edenelt/Trin's Veil : the Zeering Conglomerate Corporate Fixers head for Simulgrab

"Yep, sure do, I'm an Electronics Tech 1, just started a few weeks ago. I'm just coming back from a doctor visit now -- allergies, you know. By the way, I'm Billy -- I haven't seen you around before, did you get hired recently?" the young man says to Zoe.

Centisteed

First Post
Gruffle

Gruffle interjects, "We're from off-planet visiting
by request from HQ. If you don't mind my asking,
how do you like the work at Simulgrab? You
been employed there long?
"

Leif

Adventurer

"Like I said, I've only been there for a few weeks. It seems like an okay place to work. There doesn't seem to be much more than the typical amount of corporate shenanigans and underhanded stuff going on."

Shayuri

First Post
Zoe shrugs noncommittally at that. "Nothing new there." She gives Billy an assessing look and abruptly changes topics. "I get allergies sometimes too, new planets especially. What's common here?"

Leif

Adventurer

Billy says to Zoe, "Common? Allergies? I'm not sure what you'd call common, but, personally, I'm sensitive to much of the pollen from the flowering trees here. Very inconvenient!"

Scotley

Hero
Spider joins the commuters on the tram and continues to work on his computer during the ride. He brings up a local map to see how long the ride will be.

Lou

Explorer
Jimmy

Jimmy remains silent and simply watches the other passengers to see if anyone seems interested in the conversation.

Centisteed

First Post
Gruffle

Gruffle turns to Billy & says, "So what's
your idea of an underhanded shenanigan
exactly? And what do you think of your
boss?"

OOC: OOC: Gruffle is trying to see if he can
catch Billy in a lie. Defaults to Perception - 6,
which will be 8 or less for Gruffle.

Remove ads