• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Leif's Homebrew 4E, OOC1

Leif

Adventurer
:heh: I figured it was something like that. It just wasn't like you to post and not link a requested roll. Hmmm, do you think maybe we should send you in for an EEG, just in case?

Oh, and as it happened, the perception rolls didn't really matter, because I was pretty arbitrary about which kobold kritters you could see, anyway.

Scotley

Hero
I think a brain scan would be too depressing. My poor battered brain would not make a pretty picture.

Well if we can see em, let's kill em!

Leif

Adventurer
Well, I'm sure it's not really a "pin-up" brain, but it might be nice to know whether you've had a mini-stroke or something. :D

Leif

Adventurer
I'll be out of pocket from this coming Sunday afternoon/evening through Tuesday night. I'll kill more of you on Wednesday. :p

Leif

Adventurer
Hey, while I'm thinking about it, what do you guys think about adding another player? Ozymandias79 is who I'm thinking of, WD (and anybody else who may know him). If you guys are ok with it, we could either just stick him with you guys, or we can work him in more naturally as soon as we can. WD, if you think about it and feel like it, could you maybe get him to start work on a character? We've pretty much got the classes covered, so maybe he'll want to play something pretty freaky? As if a shifter cleric, warforged fighter, doppleganger bard, and minotaur barbarian aren't freaky enough! (Sorry, Lou, you're just to "ho-hum" to rate a mention with this group!) I don't know, maybe a Bullywug Invoker? :D

Or even something from the Advanced Player's Guide, like an Orc-Blooded Martial Artist?

Also, 6 new races have been added to the first post of the RG to reflect MM2 and APG races.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads