• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Leif's Homebrew 4E, OOC1

Leif

Adventurer
renau1g said:
I think it was approximately 3,200 xp, so we could level up, right Leif ;)

Nice try, Ryan. You all should have the same amount of experience, with the possible exception of small bonuses some have received, but I think that when I gave such bonuses [and I think that there has maybe been only one (not sure though - I'm running too many games to keep all of that straight now)] I gave the bonus to everyone. Anyway, in 4E you'll level up at 1,000 xp, 2,250 xp, 3,750 xp, and 5,500 xp. That will take you to 5th level, and that will be AWHILE in the future at the scalding speed of PBP.

I'm curious to know what xp total Lou is showing -- if memory serves, he was always very conscientious about such things back in our table-top days. (Or, maybe he is just a greedy bugger? ;) )

[sblock=For Walking Dad]Hey, Dad, you'd better get your "poster" fired back up and into high gear again! I wanna see your daily number approaching 10 again by next week! :)[/sblock]

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
I try ;).

On a side note, I've got the CB installed finally. I've found a few errors with Khellek, but nothing major. I'll update the RG.

Lou

Explorer
Well I thought it was funny as a parody of the attacks on 4e. If you go to the page now, this thread is now posted using trackback. ;)

Leif

Adventurer
Ok, Lou, I guess I just wasn't in the right frame of mind for it. *sigh* Oh, by the way, Elerosse is up in the IC thread...

and, Scotley, you didn't post a perception check for Basher7. ;)

Scotley

Hero
Sorry, must have had a brain cramp. I rolled it, but forgot to cut and paste the roll into my post. The post has been edited. It was a 19.

Remove ads