Leif's Homebrew 4E, OOC1

renau1g

First Post
Nope we have the RRSP's: Registered Retirement Savings Plans. Probably a similar thing, we get a tax credit for the amount invested up to a certain limit: 15% I think...

Leif

Adventurer
In the US, contribution to an IRA gives a tax DEDUCTION not a tax credit. Hmm, sounds the same, but I'm just sure that the US Congress has found a way to make it worse for us. :(

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
I didn't know if I could make a map of Winterhaven or not. So, I started trying to draw something, kinda, and before I knew it, there it sat! :) I'm kinda proud of it, too. I'm no Mowgli the Cartographer, but it's not half bad for a retarded amateur.

Leif

Adventurer
We'll give Lou awhile longer to chime it. He is a busy lawyer and everything.... :) Thanks, Lou! ;)

Oh, and THANKS to everyone for helping this game to flow so smoothly! What a great bunch of players I have!

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Wizards has evidently revised Keep on the Shadowfell already. I have the link to the revised version, but my inclination is to continue this game using the module as written. Any thoughts?

Lou

Explorer
If I were you, I'd take a look at the changes and consider using them or ignoring them as you wish. In other words, just do whatever you want.

Leif

Adventurer
Thanks. I read about quite a few of the changes on the ENWorld thread about it today. They made some good points, and I even went to DDI to look at the new version online. I was going to print it out, but I couldn't find a way to do that. I can LOOK, but I can't print or download, apparently. It was too much trouble to go through the whole thing and look for changes. I don't know, I may go back and look more and compare it to the printed module when I have several hours to kill. Or not.

Remove ads