• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Leif's Homebrew 4E, OOC1

renau1g

First Post
Nope we have the RRSP's: Registered Retirement Savings Plans. Probably a similar thing, we get a tax credit for the amount invested up to a certain limit: 15% I think...

Leif

Adventurer
In the US, contribution to an IRA gives a tax DEDUCTION not a tax credit. Hmm, sounds the same, but I'm just sure that the US Congress has found a way to make it worse for us. :(

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
I didn't know if I could make a map of Winterhaven or not. So, I started trying to draw something, kinda, and before I knew it, there it sat! :) I'm kinda proud of it, too. I'm no Mowgli the Cartographer, but it's not half bad for a retarded amateur.

Leif

Adventurer
We'll give Lou awhile longer to chime it. He is a busy lawyer and everything.... :) Thanks, Lou! ;)

Oh, and THANKS to everyone for helping this game to flow so smoothly! What a great bunch of players I have!

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Wizards has evidently revised Keep on the Shadowfell already. I have the link to the revised version, but my inclination is to continue this game using the module as written. Any thoughts?

Lou

Explorer
If I were you, I'd take a look at the changes and consider using them or ignoring them as you wish. In other words, just do whatever you want.

Leif

Adventurer
Thanks. I read about quite a few of the changes on the ENWorld thread about it today. They made some good points, and I even went to DDI to look at the new version online. I was going to print it out, but I couldn't find a way to do that. I can LOOK, but I can't print or download, apparently. It was too much trouble to go through the whole thing and look for changes. I don't know, I may go back and look more and compare it to the printed module when I have several hours to kill. Or not.

Remove ads