• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Leif's Homebrew 4E, OOC1

Leif

Adventurer
Ok, I sent the invitation to him! Oh, shoot, Lou, I totally forgot to mention about the 'normal' thing. You're free to do so if you want, just send an ENW email to Ozymandias79. But, seriously, I doubt if you'll have anything to worry about. You and I are about the two most normal people on this site, as far as character selection is concerned. And about other things? Hmmm, I am, but I'm not too sure about you sometimes....... :D

FYI, EVERYBODY! I've updated the first RG post to include ALL available character options for class and race. That gives everybody 24 (count 'em!) options for character race!

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
I heard back from Ozymandias79 today. He said that his first thought for a character was an Elven Ranger. What do you really think about that, Lou?? :)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
FYI, EVERYBODY! I've updated the first RG post to include ALL available character options for class and race. That gives everybody 24 (count 'em!) options for character race!

I'm liking Aimhirghin a lot right now, but if he dies I might try a Warforged Rogue :). Not to tread on Scotley's racial choice - I'm certain I'll not do nearly as good a job as he is of making it unique - but the idea of a mechanical construct being stealthy intrigues me.

Scotley

Hero
I can see a Warforged Rogue being interesting. Could be interesting trying to be stealthy, but 4e Rogues are strikers and thus more about mobility and damage which is perhaps a bit easier.

Walking Dad

First Post
I would help, but my 4e-Fu is not that strong yet and I have no access to the character creator.

Alternate Character: Shadar-Kai Revenant Warlock (maybe dhampyr feat)

Remove ads