Leif's "Pomarj" Greyhawk Beta Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Simon pulls out some rare metal arrow heads and offers them as payment.

OOC: guess where I pulled that out of?

Leif

Adventurer
Simon pulls out some rare metal arrow heads and offers them as payment.

OOC: guess where I pulled that out of?
And just where did Simon get these rare arrowheads and what metal are they supposedly made from? This is probably the first I've heard of these, isn't it?

Leif

Adventurer
Raggs??

OOC: I believe it's now up to our erstwhile thief to purloin goods from the 'orc-blooded' matron pedestrian if he chooses to risk it....

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Sure why not.

I'll make a play for her. Invite her for a drink. Smile and charm. Admire her and hope to get her a little tipsy before trying to take the necklace. If she refuses/I can't get her to do that, he'll have no choice but to shadow her for a while and make a straight pick pockets, I guess.

He has a Charisma of 15 (reactions +15%) if that matters/helps. :)

Lemme know what to roll.

Leif

Adventurer
Half-Orcish Matron and Raggs

OOC: Don't worry, I rolled it.

The somewhat gray-skinned 'lady' with the prominent bicuspids rather brusquely shoulders her way past Raggs with a look of mild indignation. "Stand aside, Half-Pint! I has some urgent shopping to do for me Master. We doesn't wants to rile me Master now, does we?"

Reacion roll -- Raggs (1d100+15=45) [close! But not quite a seegar, is it? Still, it's just barely a negative reaction this time. Raggs can try again with only a -5% (or a +10% net adjustment) to his next roll.]

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
"I'm sure your master wouldn't begrudge such an obviously...impressive creature, a few moments of enjoyment on a fine afternoon."

[Sure, why not. Raggs'll try again.]

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
OOC: WOOHOO!

IC: We'll go somewhere and ply her with a few drinks. How much gp should I deduct to get her a bit tipsy? Does that get me a bonus to the PickPocket check?

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Two gp to be sure to get her sufficiently lubicated. That will give you a +25%, but be warned, she'll probably think you're reaching for her boobages! :heh:

Last edited:

Remove ads