• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Leif's "Pomarj" Greyhawk Beta Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
Simon and Mikael

"Wouldn't it be something if it turned out to be the same menace? After all, this is a pretty small hamlet, one wonders just how many miscreants could happen to be preying upon us at the same time," says Mikael.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Okay, everybody's had about enough time to chew bread, train, and stuff like that. What say we advance time by 4-5 days and bring the party back together, meeting for a drink and a sup at the tavern? Anyone can start us off....

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Simon is wiping the bottom of his trencher with his chunk of bread, acting like he hasn't eaten any thing but roots and berries for 5 days. In fact, ho looks like he has been too.

Iono enters the tavern with a severe facial expression and takes a sit besides his friend. It’s been tough days as he trained his mind with new arcane secrets.
I’ve come to know more about the secret realm beyond … We can return to the old tower and continue as I now master new powers to aid us in the task.
Iono says and orders a cup of tea from the wench. He opens his pouch and takes some of the leaves he took from the herbalist’s garden.
We can leave tomorrow morning

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Iono!" Its good *munch munch chew* to see you friend! * When we are done *munch chew munch* with our current task, *chew munch munch* There may be another task *chew chew munch* about here. What *chew chew swallow* say you?" *gulp*

Simon washes down what he has finished with the last of a mug of coffee, and orders another mug. he stares at his empty trencher and contemplates another helping.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Raggs saunters in with characteristic good cheer offering "Good morrrows" to everybody. He's sporting a pair of new leather gloves and shiny gold earring. He gives the orc matron a warm smile and a wink as he orders two tankards of her finest and <whatever the meat dish of the day is> tossing a handful of coppers (whatever would be more than enough for what he ordered by, say, 10 cps) on the bar as he does so.

"Hail Simon. Hail Iono." the hairfoot plops himself down at the table. "How fare you these last days? I feel like a new man. Ready to continue into that den of wickedness and give taste of steel to the villains there." With a loud gulp from the first of his 2 ordered drinks he wipes his mouth with the back of his arm and looks about the table. "Where is our lovely warrior princess of the plains? I do hope our prior adventure hasn't frightened her off."

Remove ads