• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Leif's "Pomarj" Greyhawk Beta Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
"Gotta admit, Simon, Raidin' an old wizard's tower sounds a loooot more promising than scrapin' a few coppers offa some rowdy teenagers." the halfling concurs with the stoic magician. "We can always spank them after."

Leif

Adventurer
To Barf, or not to Barf? That is the question.

OOC: I was sick, but I have medicine and am doing better now. I've been to work every day this week, knock on linoleum.

The real question is this: where are you fellows going to go and what are you doing?

There was a plan voiced, but I don't know if it still applies given some new information that has come to light. Oh, and one other thing: The last dungeon that you guys didn't finish was contained on my laptop, which proceeded to go kablooie! I have a new laptop now, but have not yet even opened the box. That's a project for the weekend. So if you decide to go back to the tower, it's likely to look different because I'll have to start mapping it all over again. But you could go somewhere else and it wouldn't be a problem at all.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: leif, try to get a prescript for ondansetron.

webmd.com:
This medication is used alone or with other medications to prevent nausea and vomiting caused by cancer drug treatment (chemotherapy) and radiation therapy. It is also used to prevent and treat nausea and vomiting after surgery. It works by blocking one of the body's natural substances (serotonin) that causes vomiting.

the VA had to use that on me after all the stuff i'd been through. A friend {pregnant with child } was given the same stuff.

re the game: post 316 starts the tower. see also 328, 338, oh, wait, you can manage your uploads and look for any thing labeled tower xls!you can easily reconstruct by your notes thus far, i am confident!

Leif

Adventurer
DeWar! You were pregnant with child and didn't tell us???!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

[who is the daddy?]

Anyway, one thing that might affect your recommendation of medicine is that I'm allergic to pennicillin. I've already been prescribed Clarithromycin, which is generic for Biaxin. I've got like 2.5 days of medicine left, and it's working great! But thanks, anyway.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
its not an antibiotic, it suppresses the body's desire to cause up chucking.

Picture0026.JPG

Now ARE YOU GOING TO DENY THAT THIS IS YOURS?!

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Now ARE YOU GOING TO DENY THAT THIS IS YOURS?!
Why, yes, yes I shall deny that to my last breath.
[sblock=No Offense Intended, Really]Anyway, I don't understand how a slut like you can pin it on just one person. Also, it does look like you're carrying twins. The question remains, however, will they be brothers from different mothers, or laddies from different daddies?[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads