• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Leif's "Pomarj" Greyhawk Beta Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Fresh start, anyone?

So I've now totally lost all the map-work that I had done for this game. I could spend an unknown quantity of time searching for it, and that could possibly lead me to it, or possibly just be a total waste of time. Anyway, what I'd rather do is just assume that you've taken out the remaining orcs and ended that threat to the countryside for the time being. And, of course, that means that you should probably go ahead and advance to third level and give yourselves about [a net gain, after expenses, of] 575 gp. Then we can make a fresh start of it and do something new and interesting. How does that grab everyone?

Ooops, forgot that this is AD&D, so xp totals are not going to be even. Instead of making yourselves 3rd level, why don't you give yourselves an experience point total (including all bonuses) of 5,250 X.P.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Mrs. Lawless will presumably also agree, so that will make it unanimous, with one change: new XP totals wil be 5,250, plus any 10% bonuses that any characters have coming.

Remove ads