Leif's "Pomarj" Greyhawk Beta Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
Tower of Orcs

Simon's 'mighty' swing nevertheless misses the orc, but does significant damage to the masonary of the tower wall.

O1 attacks Simon and O3 attacks Amaya as Raggs and Ring run down the passage to the north, but both orcs miss.

Amaya and Simon are still engaged in combat as before, but Raggs and Ring now come around the corner and see three orcs in the passage ahead of them that are headed to the west, away from them.

Heroes are up!

Attachments

• Player's Map - Tower26.xls
    27 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Tower of Orcs

Simon attack his opponent, but fails to penetrate the orc's defenses. Iono takes advantage of the orc being distracted by Simon, and clobbers it with his oaken staff, a shower of blood spraying over O4 behind Iono's target and a fine mist even flying towards Amaya. [Dead orc.] Amaya, heartened by the success of the magic-user, let's out a trilling shriek and carves her initial four inches deep into the chest of the orc she is battling. ['Nuther Dead orc.] O4, who was just sprayed heavily with blood and brains by Iono's thump of O1, thinks better of starting something with the murderous adventurers before him, turns around and takes off around the corner.

Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Just an FYI (since our OOC seems to have fallen off of the "Talking the Talk" page) I will not be around very much over the next few days as I get things all set up here and travel back to the US for a few weeks of visit.

I imagine I should be able to be around/available and paying attention by the weekend.

Feel free to do what you want with Raggs...I think you probably have a good idea of his choice in actions. ;)

Good luck guys. See ya in a few days.
--SD

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Thanks for the heads-up! Be ye careful out there. And the OOC just fell off the FIRST OOC page temporarily. I'll bump it back up.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Tower of Orcs

[OOC: Any idea what Iono calls to them? or what he calls them? Never mind, I get it now: "After him!" calls Iono.]

Last edited:

Remove ads