Leif's "Pomarj" Greyhawk Beta Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

Lynda Lawless

First Post
Amaya

Amaya charges to AI22. Hoping to go to the aid of her fellow cohorts. With her longsword in hand, she swings at the orc (O6), hoping to inflict some damage.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Tower of Orcs

Amaya, unfortunately, misses.

Attachments

• Player's Map - Tower33.xls
    27.5 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Tower of Orcs

Perceiving Simon to be the greatest threat to him of the adventurers clustered around him, the orc swings his weapon at the ranger, but misses.

[OOC: Heroes are up !]

Lynda Lawless

First Post
Amaya

Amaya rebalances and makes another slashing attempt at the orc trying to attack Simon.
"oh no you don't, you filthy pig! What's a matter, you don't like to play with girls??"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: give me a bit of time, I will have an attack here . . . . .

[edit] had to see what his attack was at[/edit]

"Ha! like any other filth wallowing pig, you couldn't hit me even if were to let you!"

He flings his flail heads at the orc with purpose, hoping to dispatch him quickly.

Footman's Flail: Spd 7, Dmg 1d6+2/2d4+1 (+1 more vs giant class)

Whoosh - air ball :(

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Tower of Orcs

OOC: Raggs, Iono, and Ring are up, and I'll let PCs attack first and then, if it is still needed, I'll put Ring's attack in the same post with the last, lonely orc.

OOC: Welcome aboard, Scott DeWar!

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
OOC: OH! My bad. Sorry for the delay.

Raggs will continue in his attempt to turn the final orc [?] into a pincushion.

EDIT: ignore that 1st d20, though I'd wiped that out cuz I forgot the +2 from Dex. Anywho, the reroll didn't do any better either. lol. Second one might hit though...not sure.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Tower of Orcs

Raggs' second arrow does hit, and 4 hp of damage kills the orc -- Victory goes to the PCs! The passageway that circles the tower falls eerily silent.

Remove ads