• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Leif's The Hall of the Rainbow Mage, IC (A) [D&D 3.5]

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Come on, Rhun! Do you really want to deprive me of my guaranteed, in-the-bag example for showcasing my "wicked-DM-ness??"

Leif

Adventurer
Blade, Sam, and Nilah shake off the hypnotic effect of the magical lights shining upon the array of delicate crystal vases arranged in niches high up in the walls of Londar's Office, while Vaidun and the others remain transfixed. Actions?

Leif

Adventurer
The module just says "high niches along the walls," so I guess it's DM fiat. We'll say 10 feet, and the ceiling is 12 feet.

renau1g

First Post
"Can someone with a magical spell either pull the vases down, or, not my best option, destroy them?" Blade suggests, looking to the arcane-types

Theroc

First Post
"I could probably break a vase pretty easily with a blast... but... retrieving it would be less likely. Additionally, I've found a hidden door in my search, along with a stash of scrolls. I also didn't search the desk... figured it might be best we check it for any surprises..."

Nilah responded, preparing to blast a vase.

"If no one objects, I'll dispose of the vase now..."

[sblock=If no one objects]
Fire an Eldritch Blast at one of the vases
Attack, then damage. Damage is actually 12, since EB deals 1/2 damage to objects.

1d20+12=29, 6d6=24
[/sblock]

Remove ads