Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Reprise, [Pfdr] [OOC 03]

Leif

Adventurer
I believe the chief of the tribe we "sudued" is the father.
Hmm... ok I will edit that into background if correct.
Yes, DeWar is correct, HM - Simeon's FATHER is an Orc
Maybe those Sorcerer levels could be converted to Summoner if that's what you want.
[MENTION=29558]Mowgli[/MENTION], since we are basically doing a re-build along with the conversion to Pathfinder, I have no problem with conversion of the Sorcerer levels to Summoner levels, and basically, since we've already determined that Summoners are allowed, or at least tolerated (?), at Whirtlestaff's, you could even re-build him as a single-classed Summoner. If you want to do so, that is.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[MENTION=29558]Mowgli[/MENTION], since we are basically doing a re-build along with the conversion to Pathfinder, I have no problem with conversion of the Sorcerer levels to Summoner levels, and basically, since we've already determined that Summoners are allowed, or at least tolerated (?), at Whirtlestaff's, you could even re-build him as a single-classed Summoner. If you want to do so, that is.

Hmmm. I may just do that! In fact, I probably will do that - lemme just see how it looks before I lock myself in.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Look through Pathfinder has found some small changes tucked away practically everywhere. The Favored Class bonuses, changes in how a Staff works, neutering of the Alter Self spell, etc. I'm still trying to get this all sorted out.

Are we going to try and coordinate our spell choices from leveling up? I've looked over what I could of the new PC sheets to find what people have chosen.

Fran: Fireball, Greater Mage Armor; Scintillating Sphere, Dispel Magic, Stars of Arvandor, Steeldance
Tylara: Fireball
Cappizzio: Shadow Binding

Of the spells I was considering, Steeldance and Greater Mage Armor were already covered by Fran. Here are the rest:
Phantom Steed*, Bands of Steel*, Stinking Cloud*, Secret Page (for a Blessed Book), Haste, Fly, Shrink Item, Manyjaws

By the way, i do believe we were supposed to coordinate spell choices. Cappy's choices are limited to level 2 spells.

these are the level 2 spells he has on hand, as the above is a level 3(shadow binding)

cat's grace-
Combust-
bull's str-
Invisibility-
Knock-
Levitate-
Melf’s Acid Arrow-
Ray of Ice**-
Resist Energy-
Rope Trick-
Wraithstrike-

[/code]

Last edited:

Lou

Explorer
Are you ready for this? My car caught fire. We had just left firestone after a 4 wheel brake job. Passenger rear brakes caught fire. The rotor was glowing red. Did not even make it home. Firestone sending a toe truck tomorrow morning to pick my car up off the side of the road.

Leif

Adventurer
Wow! I hate to hear that, Lou! I hope nobody was hurt in all of that. A word of advice that I thought everyone knew by now: FIRESTONE SUCKS!

Lou

Explorer
Tow truck picked up the car this morning. Not sure how long before Firestone calls me about the situation. We've used Firestone in the Houston area for over 10 years.

Leif

Adventurer
Tow truck picked up the car this morning. Not sure how long before Firestone calls me about the situation. We've used Firestone in the Houston area for over 10 years.
I'm guessing that you won't make it to eleven?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Manny is now a single class Summoner. Well, really he's still dual class - because of the way Pathfinder handles powerful races as PCs he has a racial level in 'Brownie' - but still . . .

I've sent his sheet to you, Leif, and will get it fixed up in the RG pretty soon.

Remove ads