Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Reprise, [Pfdr] [OOC 03]

KerlanRayne

Explorer
I'm almost there. I was looking through the character sheets and I noticed a few things:

I can't find the sheet for Manny. I was curious about the summoner and wanted to see his sheet.

Fran doesn't have any of the new Traits from Pathfinder listed. I think we get two.

Cap could use one of the traits from the SRD to replace his Practiced Spellcaster feat, as long as he doesn't plan on taking any more non-wizard levels. Just a thought.

It doesn't look like Scotley has updated his sheet yet.

Also, I thought we were going to try and coordinate the new spells. We can keep going in the RP thread while we figure that out though.

Lou

Explorer
I'm almost there. I was looking through the character sheets and I noticed a few things:

Fran doesn't have any of the new Traits from Pathfinder listed. I think we get two.

Also, I thought we were going to try and coordinate the new spells. We can keep going in the RP thread while we figure that out though.

Francheska's Traits
Magical Trait: Focused Mind: +2 on Concentration Checks
Race Trait: Forlorn (Elf): +1 FORT saves

Still haven't picked the 4 new spells. Forgot about that.

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Francheska's Traits
Magical Trait: Focused Mind: +2 on Concentration Checks
Race Trait: Forlorn (Elf): +1 FORT saves

Still haven't picked the 4 new spells. Forgot about that.
Here's what I've been looking at:
Phantom Steed*, Bands of Steel*, Stinking Cloud*, Secret Page (for a Blessed Book), Haste, Fly, Shrink Item, Manyjaws

Anything look interesting? Manyjaws is an Evocation [Force] spell from the SpC. I like it but I can only memorize 1 Non-Conjuration spell.

Lou

Explorer
Here's what I've been looking at:
Phantom Steed*, Bands of Steel*, Stinking Cloud*, Secret Page (for a Blessed Book), Haste, Fly, Shrink Item, Manyjaws

Anything look interesting? Manyjaws is an Evocation [Force] spell from the SpC. I like it but I can only memorize 1 Non-Conjuration spell.

So far I've picked three spells from the Pathfinder SRD:

Wizard Level 3
Elemental Aura (Evoc, fire, etc) 1 rd/lvl 2d6 damage per round if adjacent + effect based on fire/cold/acid/electricity (new spell L6)
Twilight Knife (Evoc force) dagger of force, 1 rd/lvl, tries to flank BAB+Int/Cha 1d4, if flanks, sneak attack as rogue +1d6/4 lvls (new spell L6)
Versatile Weapon (Trans) 1 weapon or 50 projectiles, 1 min/lvl, bypasses DR of one type: bludgeoning, cold iron, piercing, silver, or slashing. (new spell L6)

Francheska loves fire and force spells, what's the Manyjaws spell like?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I can't find the sheet for Manny. I was curious about the summoner and wanted to see his sheet.

Yeah, I've been struggling a little for time. I sent the PDF off HeroLab to Leif so he'd at least have a copy, and I'll get a sheet up in the RG (or a link to his sheet on Obsidian Portal) as soon as I get a few spare minutes to string together.

I'll let folks know when I get it put up!

Remove ads