• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Reprise, [Pfdr] [OOC 03]

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Francheska loves fire and force spells, what's the Manyjaws spell like?
Manyjaws creates 1 pair of jaws per caster level (up to 10) and each pair of jaws can do 1d6 points of damage. You can have them all attack the same target or seperate ones. The duration is concentration, up to 3 rounds. So at this level you can cast it and do 6d6 damage to one creature, next round concentrate to do another 6d6 damage (with a move if needed) and another 6d6 on the next round. Not area affect like Fireball, but much more damage if facing a single foe. Auto hit, reflex half. It might not be force damage, I'm not sure. (Spell Compendium)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I don't see Stone Call on your list. Got my poor orcs hosed by that spell when I ran a practice combat.

Sorcerer/Wizard 2
Medium range
affects a 40' radius (20' high - so can effect multiply flyers) area
2d6 damage (no save allowed)
And the area becomes difficult terrain - Means no 5' stepping or charging.

HM

Lou

Explorer
Manyjaws creates 1 pair of jaws per caster level (up to 10) and each pair of jaws can do 1d6 points of damage. You can have them all attack the same target or seperate ones. The duration is concentration, up to 3 rounds. So at this level you can cast it and do 6d6 damage to one creature, next round concentrate to do another 6d6 damage (with a move if needed) and another 6d6 on the next round. Not area affect like Fireball, but much more damage if facing a single foe. Auto hit, reflex half. It might not be force damage, I'm not sure. (Spell Compendium)

I don't see Stone Call on your list. Got my poor orcs hosed by that spell when I ran a practice combat.

Sorcerer/Wizard 2
Medium range
affects a 40' radius (20' high - so can effect multiply flyers) area
2d6 damage (no save allowed)
And the area becomes difficult terrain - Means no 5' stepping or charging.

HM

Wow, I like both of those spells. Have to think on that.

BTW, our associate passed the Texas bar exam!:D

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I see Tylara already has Knock, so I am changeing that one. I am taking Spectral Hand (Necromancy) instead.

[sblock]
A ghostly hand shaped from your life force materializes and moves as you desire, allowing you to deliver low-level, touch range spells at a distance. On casting the spell, you lose 1d4 hit points that return when the spell ends (even if it is dispelled), but not if the hand is destroyed. (The hit points can be healed as normal.) For as long as the spell lasts, any touch range spell of 4th level or lower that you cast can be delivered by the spectral hand. The spell gives you a +2 bonus on your melee touch attack roll, and attacking with the hand counts normally as an attack. The hand always strikes from your direction. The hand cannot flank targets like a creature can. After it delivers a spell, or if it goes beyond the spell range or goes out of your sight, the hand returns to you and hovers.

The hand is incorporeal and thus cannot be harmed by normal weapons. It has improved evasion (half damage on a failed Reflex save and no damage on a successful save), your save bonuses, and an AC of 22 (+8 size, +4 natural armor). Your Intelligence modifier applies to the hand's AC as if it were the hand's Dexterity modifier. The hand has 1 to 4 hit points, the same number that you lost in creating it.
[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
I didn't, but throw him up there anyway. ;) I'll take a look later on and let you know if I see a problem. I trust you.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads