• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Reprise, [Pfdr] [OOC 03]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Thank ye kindly. I think I have all the numbers right just hope I did his full attack right and wish for a double check of that.

I'll throw him over in a minute or two (am busy - which is a good thing).

HM

Leif

Adventurer
[MENTION=29558]Mowgli[/MENTION], would you take a look at HM's Simeon in the RG and make sure he is kosher? Well, as kosher as an orc is likely to get, anyway. ;) Simeon's Full Attack is of particular concern to HM. Thanks, man!

Leif

Adventurer
HolyMan, I like what you've done with Simeon Longknife! Very pleased to see that you've put your unique HM stamp on him and made him your own. He's actually much more of a bada** than I thought possible!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
My pleasure Leif I enjoyed making him. I will finish equipment - really a few potions and basic gear - by MON/TUE along with hammering out his background and personality.

As for being a bada$$ I was going for high defense/low attack at first (high AC/HP). You know the stay in the fight longer than the enemy. So that led to having a shield, which led to the fighting style, which lead to 4 attacks per round and some major damage.

Shield Master let's you use the shield's bonus to AC for attacks a very potent feat (maybe it is why you normally can't get it till you have a BAB of +11 - unless you are a ranger).

And of course I had to get a shield of bashing that helps a lot. :)

HM

Leif

Adventurer
Oh, yeah, I meant to mention before that you can keep as many of your 3.5 spells as you want. Or switch some or all out for Pathfinder spells if you prefer.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
well, cappi is going to use pathfinder spells with the ones not in there to be annotated as being spell compendium. I will not use any other source then these two.

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Sooooo, what does that mean for Alter Self? Can I keep the old version?

EDIT: Also, I had discussed taking Magical Artisan which requires that you pick a certain Item Creation feat and it reduces the GP and XP costs to 75%. Now that items don't cost XP anymore, I was wondering if the feat could be expanded to include all Item Creation feats. (Right now the only other one I have is Scribe Scroll) There is already a feat like this called Extraordinary Artisan but it's from Eberron.

What do you think?

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Sooooo, what does that mean for Alter Self? Can I keep the old version?

EDIT: Also, I had discussed taking Magical Artisan which requires that you pick a certain Item Creation feat and it reduces the GP and XP costs to 75%. Now that items don't cost XP anymore, I was wondering if the feat could be expanded to include all Item Creation feats. (Right now the only other one I have is Scribe Scroll) There is already a feat like this called Extraordinary Artisan but it's from Eberron.

What do you think?
Hmmm, mixing 3.5 and Pathfinder feats may present difficulties. Or not. I'm not sure how to properly handle that question. Any suggestions from the other players?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I can't make a ruling on Alter Elf but I believe it was nerfed for easier play and because wizards get other abilities to use.

As to feats again I will mention Ultimate Magic as it will have a few more feats. Maybe something close to what you have now.

As to your feat I don't know about it but you might just want to trade it out for another item creation or meta magic feat.

Item creation in PF is streamlined and rather easy if you have the pre reqs.

For scribe scroll you can create a low level one everyday as long as you have the spell, the cash, and 2 hours free time (like before or after marching for the day).

HM

Remove ads