D&D 4E Let me sum up 4e anger for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

asdfff

First Post
grimslade said:
With his name and total of 2 posts...

I smell a troll!
Quick grab the torches and acid. They kept referring to trolls in the 4E demo video, now they are cropping up all over.

Yes, let's bury dissent while softening the call with something to diffuse the situation. I assure you, I've placed apologists' points into analogies rather than attacking any wotc personnel personally or even specific subsets at once.

If I was a true troll, I wouldn't be bothering to use this much correct grammar. Look me up sometime elsewhere, there are many of me but only 4 or 5 actively involved with roleplaying. One other asdfff has even published something in the inde rpg market.

asdfff

First Post
Shadeydm said:
I am dumbfouned by the attempt to compare the WotC staff with our troops overseas wow...just wow.

Troops and rpg designers are both just job titles. I'm referring to the subset that would contain both--liars.

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
It smells more and more like a troll.

His use of political analogies should have warned me, I guess I'm getting old.

I feel cheated now, I guessed it was only a clueless newbee...

asdfff

First Post
Horacio said:
It smells more and more like a troll.

His use of political analogies should have warned me, I guess I'm getting old.

I feel cheated now, I guessed it was only a clueless newby...

Don't feel cheated just yet. Can you think of a field where lies are told as often? Feel free to use dating, or job performance, analogies.

I apologize for being short about goodwin's law. It's just that after xkcd, there's been a marked increase in usage.

grimslade

Krampus ate my d20s
Yup need more fire and acid. This one regenerates.

Asdfff, despite your lovely grammar, your post comes across as "WotC is a bunch of lying liar heads! They beat up kids and take their milk money. And they were on the grassy gnoll." You can keep the tin foil hat.

asdfff

First Post
grimslade said:
Yup need more fire and acid. This one regenerates.

Asdfff, despite your lovely grammar, your post comes across as "WotC is a bunch of lying liar heads! They beat up kids and take their milk money. And they were on the grassy gnoll." You can keep the tin foil hat.

And I so lovingly crafted the op. Yes, they are liars. That's pretty much it, I don't have a good conspiracy to go with it. Is that not enough? That they're liars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads