D&D 4E Let me sum up 4e anger for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThirdWizard

First Post
asdfff said:
'cmon, still going with the troll thing? If this goes on long enough I just might stay.

There are rules in the forum about posts containing politics and religion. Threads about either are locked.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
asdfff said:
Bah, just giving a voice to my 2 retailers. They're reading these boards, right now, I promise you. One as guest, one signed in. One just called me up because he recognized my examples. They're saving the printable versions as the thread grows to post up in the stores for later.

Buy Creative Mountain Games!

Vote Quimby!

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
asdfff said:
Bah, just giving a voice to my 2 retailers. They're reading these boards, right now, I promise you. One as guest, one signed in. One just called me up because he recognized my examples. They're saving the printable versions as the thread grows to post up in the stores for later.

I hope for them they don't do that, because IMHO that would ruin their reputation.
I mean, if my FLGS had a poster with that text, I wouldn't be able to see them as serious professionals anymore, so I would lose the only reason to buy from them and not from Amazon...

king_ghidorah

First Post
Assuming that there were intentional lies told and that a decision to release at this date was not moved up and that this was conveyed throughout all levels of the company and that this untruth was systematically spread to others, your analogies are flawed and inflammatory at best.

And assuming all those allegations of systematic untruth at all levels are true, what do you think the fallout of an announcement would have been had it been made even a couple of months ago? Would it have been good for the company (would anyone buy 3.5ed products knowing 4e is around the corner?) Or for third-party companies (for the same reason?) or even for the FLGS (same reason again?) Chilling the market for almost a year as it is could be a real issue for WotC, and for the d20 industry. How would it have been for over a year as distributors, stores and consumers started playing wait-and-see?

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
asdfff said:
It'll be as if I was never here. And I didn't read the rules, but seriously? A RPG discussion site that doesn't allow political discussion? A ROLE PLAYING site? No wonder people are flocking to story games.

When you signed up, you agreed to the rules of ENworld.

If you find yourself unable to comply we can help you out with a permanent ban, although we'd much prefer not to.

Your first post in this thread doesn't just stray, it leaps over the line between what is allowed and what isn't allowed, (political comment? check. attacking other posters? check.

So this thread is closed. Don't bring up the subject again, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads