• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

lets play an online game tonight, whaddya say?

rathor

First Post
I am in the mood for some serious roll playing tonight. How about we do a game tonight. I mean a serious game. hours upon hours of playing. hack n slash, puzzels, i don't care, i just want to play. Lets do it, lets get it on d&d style!

Anybody interested?

rathor

First Post

*banging fist on computer desk and shouting* ONLINE GAME, ONLINE GAME, ONLINE GAME!

come on, some of you out there have to be in the mood for some game tonight! post post post.

I see you online RUNE, I know you want to... come on...

Last edited:

Bagpuss

Legend
ONLINE GAME what a good idea I think I'll play-test a D20 Modern variant campaign with Terrorists vs Counter-Terrorists using the Half-life engine.

Goodnight.

Guilt Puppy

First Post
If I don't have to DM? Yes.

If you've got AIM, message Guilt Puppy. I'm good for IRC/AIM/whatever... No plans tonight, and I don't expect anything to come up, so I don't mind sitting around the computer.

(Of course, if my roommates figure out what I'm doing, I'm in trouble... "but you said you didn't want to play tonight!" God, so sick of DMing.)

(PS: I'll check back in this thread every couple of hours, as convenient.)

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
Depends on the DM.

I played in a few online games that... sucked... bad... really... bad... but... I... could...imagine...better...is...out...there...

So depending on what exactly your talking about, I could go for it. Also, if you want to run one FUGGIN BIG HACK N' SLASH I could use a Jamis Buck Random Dungeon Gen and run you guys through the 'mill.'

But if it's over Aim, I can't do it. I'm safest through the Java-Chat here at Enworld.

Remove ads