• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Let's see your self portrait.

Oni

First Post
Bianca that is really cool. Was the attached picture inspired by another image, it has a certain familiarity about it that I can't place my finger on.

littlejohn

First Post
self_portrait25.jpg

Rune

Once A Fool
Oni said:
Bianca that is really cool. Was the attached picture inspired by another image, it has a certain familiarity about it that I can't place my finger on.

It might be that I look like Harry Potter in that picture.

stringbean

First Post
Stringbean hisself

Here's a quickie-quickie. Pretty sure ya could ID me by it, so don't go showin' it to the Authorities, por favor... ;)

----------
Stringbean
artist for hire

Attachments

• matty.gif
    matty.gif
    22.5 KB · Views: 364

commando cody

First Post
thanks Guillaume........that is what i tell people too........especially when they want art too fast or wonder how long it took to paint something.......... takes years, to learn, i say..........ha
the masked pencil is an old character of mine........and the painting was done at a clinic that mark english gave a few years back.........reality and fantasy portrait was the assignment

PA

First Post
commando cody said:
might as well let people know how i appear too....... dont hate me because i am old.....ha

Hm. Can I hate you because you're a much better artist?

commando cody

First Post
PA..........well you can hate for whatever reason you like........i do appreciate the compliment, but i prefer to think of other artists qualities as 'different' not really better or worse..........i see people all the time getting work that i dont quite think are the style or quality i would do, but they get work and make money.......all boils down to what the art director likes or wants to use.......... but again thanks for looking

Remove ads