Let's Talk Shop

Warden

First Post
Hmm, seems like we've found our "host." Any expertise and knowledge that you can share, Jason, will be greatly appreciated.

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Alright, Todd.

The best evenings for me are Mondays, as I have no classes on Tuesday morning (actually, I have no class at all, but that has nothing to do with school).

So, next Monday, 7pm Eastern Time? Will this work for everyone?

maransreth

Explorer
<OT>
When I saw Jason's post about Marketing and the differences I wasnt sure whether to laugh or scream - one of my subjects for this semester is Marketing and you had to bring up the 4 Ps didn't you? :confused:

Exam for Marketing is in about a week.
</OT>

As to the rest of the thread I would be interested in offering ideas and just participating, but doubt timing would be good.

Duane

Warden

First Post
HellHound said:
Alright, Todd.

The best evenings for me are Mondays, as I have no classes on Tuesday morning (actually, I have no class at all, but that has nothing to do with school).

So, next Monday, 7pm Eastern Time? Will this work for everyone?

Sounds good to me. In fact, I would like to set it up so that the first Monday of each month can be set in advance for these chats, having something fairly planned in advance like the Mortality Radio show.

Any suggestions on what we should call this? "Shop Talk" just doesn't have a ring to it.

annadobritt

First Post
Warden said:
Sounds good to me. In fact, I would like to set it up so that the first Monday of each month can be set in advance for these chats, having something fairly planned in advance like the Mortality Radio show.

Any suggestions on what we should call this? "Shop Talk" just doesn't have a ring to it.

First Monday of each month works for me. RPG Publishers Chat for a name?

Nellisir

Hero
I don't want to crash a private party -- what's the opennesss to people considering pdf publishing (wannabes), if we sit quietly and behave?

:)
Nell.

7pm is slightly early for me, assuming I even remember. What's the address, channel, and topic again? (Have I installed mIRC on this machine? Hmmm....)

Remove ads