• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Level 8 TWF Barb/fighter

L5RDM

First Post
What is the best class split for this? I was thinking Barb5/Fighter3 but unless I go b5/f4 I am 3 levels away from my 2nd feat. I am going bear totem and was thinking of going b17/f3, but honestly doubt we will get that high. Probably 10-12 is the highest we will get. Thanks!

Xeterog

Explorer
I'd go barbarian 5 (to get the feat at level 4 and an extra attack at level 5), then fighter 3 or 4, then the rest barbarian. I think going Fighter 4 is better, as it allows you to get all 5 feats/stat upgrades in. You do miss out on Barbarian 17 though--got to decide if that is worth losing an ability increase or feat.

Juriel

First Post
Are you going variant Human? Then you can start with Dual-Wielder (for more defense/easier time chucking handaxes) or Polearm Master (for more offense/control).

Barb5/Fighter4 is definitely the early split to go for. That 2nd attack at 5th is so critical to get as soon as possible.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads