Level Up! ? Kncockspell? KQ? Fight On! ?

I buy, in either print or PDF...

Mythmere1

First Post
Knockspell is very likely to go to a print distribution next issue instead of using lulu. They managed to tick me off yet again today...

Treebore

First Post
Knockspell is very likely to go to a print distribution next issue instead of using lulu. They managed to tick me off yet again today...

I hope you do.

I also hope Fight On! does too.

I got my issues of Knockspell and Swords and Wizardry soft cover today. At least they seem to put together solid products.

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
None of the above. When finances permit, I update my Iridia subscription (which had great Labyrinth Lord and Basic D&D material in it).

Scribble

First Post
I don't currently subscribe to any of them. I'm thinking about level up, and maybe KQ though.

I'm also tempted by the old school ones though, just for oldschool goodness.

Jack Colby

First Post
I buy Knockspell in PDF. I'd get it in print if I had more money to spend on such things, but for now, printing the articles I plan to use off the PDF is good enough.

I would buy Fight On! if I had the money, also. Plan to in the future, maybe get all the issues at once.

For the curious, I play in a weekly 4E game. I also play various older editions once in a while, and hope to do so more regularly.

Treebore

First Post
I agree Knockspell #2 looked really good and has a TON of what I consider great content!

Fight On! #5 finally arrived day before yesterday and I read through about half of it last night. Another issue well worth buying! The layout/presentation has noticeably improved too.

Remove ads