Level Up! ? Kncockspell? KQ? Fight On! ?

I buy, in either print or PDF...

Ant

First Post
I've got all of the current issues of Fight On! in print (currently salivating for #5) and plan on picking up the Knockspell PDFs.

Aus_Snow

First Post
They have been making such noise for a couple of years now. Maybe they are able to get serious about it now.
Oh. :( Didn't realise that. Well, I certainly do hope they're not just continuing to BS. There are a few things I've looked at getting, and might've, if not for that ah, 'minor' niggle.

Treebore

First Post
Oh. :( Didn't realise that. Well, I certainly do hope they're not just continuing to BS. There are a few things I've looked at getting, and might've, if not for that ah, 'minor' niggle.

I hope so. I figure the best thing they can do, and is something they mentioned doing, is to have locations on each continent and/or best "shipping cost" location for a given market.

I figure they are still a start up company and simply do not have the financial resources to do such a thing at this time. Hopefully they one day will.

If nothing else Canadians, Europeans, Australians, etc... can find out if their own country has their own equivalent to Lulu and let the publishers of Fight On!, Mythmere, etc... know about them. Then they can let the relevant fan base know about them once they have their product up and available through them.

Aus_Snow

First Post
If nothing else Canadians, Europeans, Australians, etc... can find out if their own country has their own equivalent to Lulu and let the publishers of Fight On!, Mythmere, etc... know about them. Then they can let the relevant fan base know about them once they have their product up and available through them.
Hm. Sound advice, methinks.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Level UP is great - its only issue being that the dino monsters are identical to the ones they already sold me in the critter cache on dinos. I am not happy about that.

That said, the rest of the content is worth more than $2 to me, so it wasn't like I was ripped off on the value/cost ratio. I would just like to see monsters in there I haven't already paid for.

I've not looked at the rest, but KQ is tempting. What I've seen of it, I've loved. I'm looking at my budget in the next few weeks, and we'll see if I add this.

Remove ads