Level Up! ? Kncockspell? KQ? Fight On! ?

I buy, in either print or PDF...

Thondor

I run Compose Dream Games RPG Marketplace
At the moment none, though I have been planning on getting Fight On! for some time.
I've also been wanting to check out Polymancer for some time. I'm actually in the middle of writing an article (or maybe 2) for their new Paladin magazine. (The article I'm doing is going to have both 3e and OSRIC stats.)

I actually started a thread a couple of months ago trying to compile a list of RPG magazines. Many people reading this thread would probably be interested in it. The link is here. It's got everything mentioned in this thread so far besides Big Iron Vault. Which I suppose I should add, theres a couple others that got mentioned downthread that I never updated either.

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
I'm buying Knockspell and Fight On! as they are published, in print, and I'm contributing to both (I have a regular column in KS called "From Kuroth's Quill" and an adventure that will eventually appear in FO!).

Excellent.

I love reading Fight On! because it really brings back the feelings of wonder I had when I was just starting with D&D back in the early 80s. I didn't realize how much I missed that feeling until I read the magazines.

3.5/Pathfinder will likely remain my game of choice, but re-injecting some of that sense of wonder is going to be a focus with me the next time I DM.

Nellisir

Hero
Intending to and wanting to, but unable to because of finances can count too. Been there, done that, which is why I have only been subscribing in the last month or two.
Well, that's me. I had a subscription to KQ, but let it lapse - partially financial, partially because I just have enough 3e stuff. I have only a vague, abstract interest in 4e. I'd really like to get Knockspell, and probably Fight On!, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen any time soon. I keep hoping the internet gods will deliver me a free pdf bonanza, but much like my plan to find a winning lottery ticket on the side of the road, it hasn't happened yet. ;)

Festivus

First Post
Level up, both print and PDF. The FLGS managed to get more copies in (last that they had at the warehouse) and expects to sell out again this weekend. A very popular magazine at the shop. Price has a lot to do with it... well worth th $1.99

darjr

I crit!
Level Up.

I could have sworn that's what I voted for... but my vote ended up as Fight On... I must really be out of it.

I've got issues of KQ from issue 1 in print. I subscribed up to issue 4. I may subscribe again, It's very good.

Fight On and Knockspell look good.

Thondor

I run Compose Dream Games RPG Marketplace
I didn't miss it in my thread :). Still if you know much about phoenix lore and want to post some details over here, I'd appreciated it.

Zherog

First Post
Well, I'd like to think I know a bit about Phoenix Lore, since I'm a staff editor and one of the columnists. :)

I'm about to run out the door, but I'll check out your thread later this evening. Cheers!

Remove ads